Who Uses A Coach?
Bright, articulate, successful women and men who:
- value professional and personal development
- want to make a difference in their organizations, their families, their communities
- want more out of life than they are getting now
- are willing to explore and discover new possibilities
- understand that investing in themselves will result in a big payoff
What’s Special About Coaching?
Can you remember a time when someone really listened to what you were saying?
Listened so deeply that they understood what you meant by what you said, and heard what you were not saying? Listened in a way that you felt acknowledged and affirmed? And by listening this way, gave you insight into yourself that otherwise eluded you? A coach does that.
Can you remember a time when you were “stuck” and couldn’t seem to find your way to clarity?
You couldn’t see past “stuck” at all. A coach will help you see different perspectives on the same situation so you can choose a more fruitful stance or course of action.
Can you remember a time when you felt overwhelmed …
by the challenges of your work and the responsibilities of home, and were too busy to even think how you could bring balance into your life?
A coach will support you in setting priorities and making choices that are in line with what you value most.
That’s what is special about coaching.
What Will You Do For Me?
In a word or two, what I will do for you is help you tune in, get clear and pay attention to what matters in your work and life.
Most of us are so wrapped up in “doing” everything we are responsible for, and doing all the tasks on our list, that we don’t take the time to reflect and take note of what we really want to get out of our lives.
As your Coach, I will help you find your focus, discover and appreciate your strengths and become more conscious of how you “be,” as well as more effective in everything you do.
What Can I Expect?
You can expect to:
- have a confidante, a partner, a challenger, a supporter and a champion
- see new perspectives on old viewpoints and situations
- discover parts of yourself you have forgotten or neglected
- shift how you view your world and how you choose to act in it
- accomplish the goals you set out for coaching, and more
You can expect me to:
- provide you a safe and courageous place to explore your thoughts, feelings, desires, hopes and fears
- keep our conversations in strict confidence
- be non-judgmental and deeply interested in you and your dreams, goals and plans
- use my coaching skills and work and life knowledge in service of you
- encourage you to take the steps that will lead you to where you want to be
- put 100% and more into our coaching relationship
My belief is that you will be the best judge of what is appropriate and desirable for you at this time.