Wondering About Coaching? And it’s Benefits for you?
Then Ask Yourself … What Would it be Like to?
- Know all your strengths and use them
- Discover better ways to communicate with others
- Listen and act on the knowledge in your heart
- Create a more balanced work-life
- Be calm, confident, at ease and free of self-doubts
- Banish fears and obstacles in your way
- Be in charge of your own destiny
- Feel like you are making a difference
- Have a positive and lasting impact
- Be in charge of you – your time, your life, your future
- Be successful and fulfilled beyond what you ever imagined
And ask, What would it be like?
To have someone “in your corner,” excited about your dreams and goals, believing in you more than you believe in yourself, championing you, supporting you, shining a light on your strengths and talents and reflecting them back to you?
And what would it be like?
to know that there is someone you can have a conversation with about your successes and your failures, your dreams and your fears.
Someone who listens deeply both to what you are saying and what you are not saying, and never judges you.
Someone who believes in you, challenges you to be your very best, achieve all you are capable of, and more.
Someone to laugh with, and occasionally even, dare I say it, cry with. Someone whose insight and intuition puts a gentle spotlight on exactly what you are striving for.
Someone who wants for you what you want and insists that you do what you need to do to get it.
Someone who celebrates with you when you achieve your goals and the milestones along the way.
This is what it’s like to have a professional coach.
This is what it’s like to have someone with Marcia’s experience and expertise as your leadership and life coach.
If you would like to discover what coaching can do for you, Act Now! Call Marcia at 613-544-9912 or email for your complimentary session.